4.9 ∗∗∗∗∗ 1126 Ratings 12,707 Learners
Our live, project-based Java certification training is by far the most authentic program which is designed to meet the industry standards and expectations as this is where the real-time hiring takes place. We ensure that our trainees once enrolled ace the concepts of beginner-level competency, such as OOP concepts, classes, objects, loops, conditional statements to advanced-level topics like Servlets, XML, Hibernate, Spring/Ajax framework. Remember! At IIT Workforce, you are a Java professional in the making through our project-based curriculum.
About Java Certification Training
Java Certification Overview
Anyone who has been captivated or has been engaged with the working of a website, software, or the back-end processes acknowledges the importance of Java as a language. Along with big data and operating system companies, Java is used for smaller projects by budding professionals in the industry.
Through this online Java Certification Training, we invite you to break the traditional barriers that hold education and limit learning. Created by specialists in Java, this real-time, project-based training makes sure it is beginner-friendly, yet covers all the important aspects and features of Java. This essentially helps to initiate the career growth of the learners in a similar industry.
With this online training, not only do you learn Java for free but attain expertise in subject matters such as Supply Chain Management, J2E Concepts, Design Patterns, Testing, Spring Framework, Expression Lang, and many more.
As this Java project-based training classes come to completion from your end, you will be able to execute the language on all platforms with high expertise in the same. Also, to ensure your credibility takes up a hike, you will receive a shareable certificate to move ahead with the job-ready skills through this online training.
What Will You Learn In This Java Course Online?
When you plan to learn Java online, you are not always sure where to start from and what exactly the sequence shall be. Therefore, giving a lot of thought to content and in structuring this Java Training, we have made sure learning Java is one of the most effortless learning experiences for you. In this online Java Certification Training, you will learn:
- Introduction to the basics of Java as a programming language.
- Your first code. And the rest of the coding-based approach thereafter.
- Algorithms, syntax, and logical thinking to write the code.
- Object-oriented programming to widen the scope of executing Java.
- Techniques to handle errors in java.
- Installing a webserver (Tomcat).
- Servlet life cycle.
- Inheritance, polymorphism, and exception handling.
- (HQL) Hibernate Query Language along with its configuration and association.
- Creating security measures such as password protection and public/private key security.
- Spring bean configurations along with XML configuration associated with it.
- J2E concepts with session management.
- Setting up nodes and creating applications.
- Java services using REST services.
To help you become job-ready with the above-mentioned and more knowledge that this Java hands-on course provides, the training includes a set of questionnaires to help you ace the job interviews.
Who Should Enroll In This Online Java Certification Training?
Amongst so many features and advantages, one of the most important benefits of Java is that it is easy to learn and apply. Also, this language is widely used and is important for various tasks to be performed. Therefore, you should enroll in this Java course if you are:
- An aspiring programmer.
- Looking to build a career as a: scientist, java developer, and associated with IoT (Internet of Things).
- Interested in learning how to create applications and build games.
- An entrepreneur who owns a technology-based company.
- A tutor wanting to provide the best of the knowledge to the students.
- Willing to engage in a real-time project by yourself.
- Exploring ways to improve your credibility and earn extra income.
What are The Prerequisites for Taking This Java Certification Training?
We and the trainers work at our best to ensure you learn at your best. Therefore, there is no prior knowledge or factual information required to enroll in this course, as it starts the focus from basics to specific subject matters.
To get started, all you require is:
- A basic understanding of the working of a computer system.
- Basic of what programming is.
Benefits of Learning Java
Java is the epicenter of the programming world. It is where most of the programmers start their careers and reach the peak of their careers eventually. To align the same with reasons, here are some of the most important benefits of learning Java:
As per Oracle, around 3 billion devices in the world run on Java. It is used to build several real-world applications.
Easy to Learn
Understandably, learning requires time and effort. While Java matches those efforts with high quality and quantity results, the efforts required to learn Java are far lower than learning other similar languages.
Powerful Development Tools
Java can be integrated with numerous IDEs (Integrated Development Environments) that give programmers ease of facilities to develop software and projects.
As Java is similar to various other languages that are used all over the world, it works as a precursor to learn those languages and other programming expertise.
Versatile and Platform Independent
Java source code can be executed on any platform with the use of Java Virtual Machine. Also known as WORA (Write Once, Run Anywhere) due to its independence regarding the platform.
Wide Career Spectrum
With the use of Java, various tasks can be performed. Therefore, the career aspects and opportunities widen for people who are associated with Java and know how to use it for achieving great results.
Free Career Counselling
What we offer at IIT WorkForce is one of a kind program that every budding Java developer dreams of. Yes, we offer the real experience that can be published on your resume along with verifiable references, a peer knowledge-sharing platform, and the hands-on experience that bridges the gap between theory and practice.
Our live, real-time project experience is unmatched that reflects the real-job scenarios and challenges, teamwork, collaboration, professionalism, etc. Most importantly, our real-time project-based training can help you in producing verifiable references and solid work experience on your resume.
Resume-building exercise, interview grooming, and mentoring sessions, mock interview help, and placement assistance are very much apart of our program. All that said, we are tied up with Fortune 5000 companies for acquiring real-time projects for our interns. Our recruitment team works with top MNCs and Fortune 500 companies for placing our interns in their dream jobs to seal our commitment towards our enrollees
Java Certification Course Content and Syllabus
For further and clearer reference, this online certified Java classes consist of the following content, the modules and sections are categorized based on sequence and knowledge expertise in the area.
Module 1: Core Java, JDBC, Reflection
What is JAVA
Hello World Program
Java Data Types
Classes and Objects
What is Constructors /Overloading
Exception Handling Hierarchy
Exception Handling Programs
Read and Write from/to a file
JDBC architecture & Driver Types
CRUD Operations on DB
Reflection Framework Examples on Reflections
Module 2: J2E Concepts / Servlets / JSP / Expression Lang
J2EE Concepts/Servlets/JSP/Expression Lang
Install Web Server (Tomcat)
Web Application packaging structure
Servlet Life cycle
Servlet Configurations and Context
Servlet Request/Response Object
Response/application/session : setAttribute
JSP Technology and Life Cycle
JSP vs Servlet
JSP implicit Objects
Handling Errors in JSP
Mini MVC project using the above technologies
What’s XML and its use
Validate XML using XSD/DTD
XML Parsing using SAX/DOM Parsers
Module 3: Hibernate ORM Network
JDBC vs ORM Framework
Hibernate HBM and CFG file
Read and Save Data using Hibernate
Hibernate Query Language(HQL)
Hibernate Algorithms for Primary Key
Module 4: Spring Framework with Spring Boot
Spring Bean Configurations
Spring Config XML file
Scope of a Bean
Spring to Hibernate Configuration
Module 5: Web Services / Design Patterns
WSDL/SOAP and HTTP
Exposing WebService Example
Testing WS using SOAP UI
WebService using Apache CXF/Tomcat
Public/Private key Security
Module 6: JMS / Maven / LOG4J
Configuring Topic/Queue on Active MQ
Module 7: Version Control / Unit Testing
Junit Test/ Log4J
Module 8: ReactJS
Setting Up Node/NPM
Creating Hello World React App
Life Cycle of React Component
React with Java Services using REST Service
Session Management using Redux
- Free demo available before enrollment.
- Practical approach and real-time projects to acquire hands-on experience
- Covering the latest technologies and updated lessons of updated versions.
- Hands-on verifiable experience on resume
- Building a real-time experience that counts
- Agile methodology-based projects
- Daily standup meetings, scrum meetings, user story reviews, and execution.
- Projects reviewed by team leads daily
- Live Project-Based training to Get You Job-ready
- Mock-interviews conducted by actual industry hiring managers
- Peer reviews and feedback.
- Resume-building session
- Placement assistance
⇒ Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions on Associated With Java
To learn Java, is there a need for a technological background?
It is not necessary to come from a technical background to learn this programming language. However, we suggest doing basic research regarding aspects of what you will learn and go through basic terms.
How long does it take to learn Java?
While this language is easy to learn, it requires application of the same through a practical approach to ensure you held onto what you learned. Therefore, after this 100-hours online course, an approximate of 10 weeks is required to become a pro in Java.
Is knowing Java enough to get a job?
As it is a programming language, theoretical knowledge regarding Java will not help you build a career out of it. You must know data structures, algorithms, and have experience in real-time project work using Java. That is why we focus on the hands-on experience approach in this online Java Certification Training.
What are the best features of Java?
Some of the best features of Java are:
- It is one of the familiar programming languages used worldwide, making it easier to explore other programming languages as well.
- Java supports functional programming.
- As it is multithreaded in design, the language is highly interactive and responsive.
- It comes with numerous security features built right into it to maintain the safety and ease of the programmer.
What is the next step after learning this language from the Online Java Training Course?
On the completion of the course, you will receive a certification that increases your credibility. Along with that, our team will maintain constant contact with you to support you throughout the placement processes during and after the completion of the course.
To gain a wholesome and fuller advantage from the course, we suggest to follow these steps during and after completing the course:
- Enroll the course with a friend, it will not only get you a study buddy but increase the efficiency required to write algorithms.
- Write down what you learn and practice all codes after each session.
- Download the modules and practice it regularly for 2 hours and carry the same for more than 6 months.
Expecting High Pay? Need Experience?
Don’t worry, we have your back! At IIT WorkForce, we follow a 3-step journey. While our first-step focuses on extensive and rigorous training modules, our goal in the 2nd step is to build real-time project experience which can be furnished in your resume. However, the crucial last step is to have you placed in your ideal job!
Java Certification Reviews
It was not just because of the placement assistance IIT Workforce offers, but also due to my improved confidence levels.
Kudos to the entire IIT Workforce, training, and support teams.
Check our 1000’s of trusted review’s
4.8***** 881 Ratings 9,234 Learners
4.9***** 996 Ratings 10,878 Learners
4.8***** 446 Ratings 3,725 Learners