How It Works
Building Work Experience
Working on real-time projects gives our trainees the much-needed edge. Building confidence, gaining complete command over software testing training technology, hands-on experience, and developing team player skills are all part of the game.
We offer a well-balanced, two-way benefit to both – our trainees and partners. We deploy our interns, who are looking for hands-on experience, in the IT projects, to offset the resources & technology requirements of our clients.
Our HR team has irrefutable expertise in placing our interns at appropriate jobs soon after the project completion. We are proud of the fact that most of our candidates are placed in Fortune 500 companies.
New to iiT WorkForce? Jump right in and find out what we can do for you…
Are you one of those, facing the following challenges?
- I’ve just completed my technology training and looking for hands-on experience.
- I want to improve my confidence while facing interviews.
- I am new to IT and looking for a break.
- Employers are turning me down due to a lack of experience.
- I am hoping to add some real-time experience to my resume.
- I’m failing numerous interviews due to knowledge gaps.
- I have a lot of breaks in my career, but looking to gain back traction.
Building the right kind of work experience takes special effort. If you are willing to compromise on the quality of your job and are prepared to accept any opportunity that comes your way, it is a different story altogether. But, if you are trained in a specific niche and are waiting for the right job prospects, then it needs work.
We walk that extra mile to fulfill our clients’ requirements. We see to it that not only we cater to our clients’ needs in terms of technology and resources but we also ensure that they are made available at cost-effective rates without compromising on quality. All our resources are well trained and skilled in their respective streams, not to mention their domain expertise.
We take pride in our core team who hold the domain expertise in the following aspects:
- Healthcare billing and Insurance Claims, Patient Portal and Hospital Management, etc
- Banking and Finance, Credit Card Processing, Mortgage Loan and Collections, Fund Management
- Telecom billing and SIM Activation, Online Bill Pay, Point of Sale(POS), VOIP, DSL, and Cable, etc.
- Supply Chain Management(SCM), Shipping and Handling, etc.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Salesforce, Cloud
What we have in store for our interns is the indisputable work experience which gives them a foothold to gain entry into their dream job. Enrolling for our real-time project-based training has some invaluable benefits:
- The projects bridge the gap between the theory and practical application.
- It provides complete knowledge of Agile methodologies apart from offering them a sneak peek at the other SDLC methodologies.
- Our interns emerge out as team players after having witnessed the collaboration of various teams to see the project through completion.
- Complete knowledge of STLC.
- Knowledge of Webservices such as SOAP, RESTful and their appropriate application.
- Knowledge of various Web servers and application servers.
- UNIX/LINUX OS.
- Automation Testing/Performance Testing
- ETL and Database Testing
- Agile Management tools, Bug Tracking Tools, and Test Management Tools
It is needless to say that we are bound by an unspoken commitment that goes back a long way with our clients. We maintain our delicate bond by staying true to our agreements. We ensure that all our projects are delivered meeting the expectations of our clients in terms of deadlines, guidelines, quality, and productivity.
Our trainees are cherished, nurtured, molded, educated, and groomed during the course of the projects and their association with us. 100% placement assurance after project completion is guaranteed, but what they gain in the process is much more beyond that. We build their confidence and make them adept at facing challenges. We train them to succeed!